Creative commerce and D2C Marketing
Creative commerce has revolutionized the way businesses operate and has brought new dimensions to the world of commerce. With the advent of social media, businesses have an opportunity to reach their target audience through various creative and innovative methods. One such method is influencer marketing, which is being leveraged by many direct-to-consumer (D2C) brands to scale their businesses. In this blog, we will discuss creative commerce and how D2C brands are utilizing influencer marketing to scale their businesses.
What is Creative Commerce?
Creative commerce refers to the use of creative and innovative methods to reach consumers and sell products. It involves the use of social media, technology, and other digital platforms to create engaging content and unique experiences for customers. Creative commerce aims to make the buying process more interesting and enjoyable for consumers, thereby increasing sales and customer loyalty.
What is D2C?
D2C, or direct-to-consumer, refers to a business model in which a company sells its products directly to consumers without the need for intermediaries such as wholesalers or retailers. D2C brands have gained popularity in recent years due to their ability to offer high-quality products at lower prices compared to traditional brands. D2C brands also offer a better customer experience by cutting out intermediaries and selling directly to consumers.
How D2C Brands are Leveraging Influencer Marketing to Scale Business Influencer marketing is a type of social media marketing that involves endorsements and product placement from influential people in a specific industry or niche. Influencer marketing industry in India is set to reach Rs 2,200 Cr by 2025, says a report published by Social Beat. It has become a popular way for businesses to reach their target audience, especially for D2C brands that want to scale their businesses.
One of the biggest advantages of influencer marketing is its ability to reach a highly targeted audience. D2C brands can partner with influencers who have a large following in their niche and create content that is tailored to their target audience. This helps to build trust and credibility with consumers, which can lead to increased sales and brand awareness. Another advantage of influencer marketing is its ability to generate user- generated content. When influencers promote a product, their followers are more likely to share their experiences with the product on social media. This creates a snowball effect, with more people sharing their experiences and creating a buzz around the product. D2C brands are also using influencer marketing to improve their SEO. By partnering with influencers, D2C brands can generate high-quality back-links to their website, which can improve their search engine rankings and drive more traffic to their site.
Here are 5 reasons why brands will not be able to avoid influencer marketing anymore
- The life stage of digital audience: Digital users, averaging 25 years old in India, are primarily millennials and Gen Z who are heavy online shoppers. 65% have made a purchase based on an influencer recommendation.
- Social proofing in action: Millennials and Gen Z trust influencer guidance and their honest product reviews, leading to the success of influencer marketing. Consumer trust in reviews creates social proof for brands, establishing them as trustworthy and valuable.
- 42% Customers Use Ad-Blocking Technology: More and more Internet users are removing traditional ads from their online experience. But influencers are now filling the gap. Advertising power is shifting to real people and influencers. People are eating up every word they say.
- 11x More ROI than other Digital Media: Businesses earn $5.78 for each dollar spent on influencers, with some seeing as much as $18. In terms of influencer channels, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube are cited as the most effective platforms.
- Better Platform Dexterity: Influencers often maintain a multi-platform presence, testing beta products and gaining deep knowledge of the latest tools and formats to effectively promote products. This expertise makes them ideal collaborators for businesses.
Creative commerce has revolutionized the way businesses operate, and influencer marketing has become an essential part of the ecosystem. D2C brands leverage influencer marketing to scale their businesses by creating engaging content, generating user-generated content, and improving SEO.
PAD Digital is at the forefront of creative commerce, specializing in influencer marketing and hyper-local marketing to deliver highly effective campaigns that drive sales, improve brand awareness, and build customer loyalty.
Strategist- PAD DIGITAL.